Monday, January 23, 2012

Well, I should've written up a post yesterday... But unfortunately (Not really unfortunate. Just unfortunate for my blog!), I have a lot going on right now, and I don't have a lot of time for anything more than my daily reading. I'll fill you in on what's going on. I'm working on 2-3 different projects.
  1. I'm reading through a book titled "Great Love for Girls." I am going to be teaching a purity/abstinence class for teenage girls at a local church on February 11th. I just received my book on the 12th of this month, and I am trying my best to read through the whole thing and take good notes! I'm also going to have to come up with some verses and things to talk about for myself. It is going to be an all-day event. From 8 a.m.-about 4 p.m. We'll have 3 breaks in between each 1 1/2 hour long session. It's going to be a long, nerve-wracking day. I say nerve-wracking, because I am a terrible public speaker! And, this will be my first time ever teaching a class. But, it will definitely be worth it! :)
  2. I am crocheting baby blankets to sell. I have 4 orders for the next four months, I think. I have to have 2 by the beginning of February! And, I'm not even close to being done!

I said I have 2-3 projects... I'm combining that in there with #2, haha. Those blankets count as like 4 projects, though! So, needless to say, I'm busy right now, but I'm slowly working on a study, ok? I hope to have it written up and posted by next week. So, look forward to: Look at Her Heart: Godly Womanhood. It's going to be exciting, Lord willing! I'm enjoying the study when I have extra time for it! :) Thanks for your patience! I hope you all (whoever is actually reading this) have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment