Saturday, December 31, 2011

~New Year's Resolutions~

Ok guys, so my post tonight isn't going to be long at all! Don't worry! ;) I just wanted to let you all know what my 1 resolution is for 2012. I always make at least 1 or 2 resolutions, and they never seem to stick... But, this is one that I'm very excited about! My resolution for 2012 is: I'm going to work on one Bible study per week. An extensive study. I'm going to dive into one topic a week, deeply! And, then I'm going to write a blog post about what I've learned! Lord willing, He will help keep me motivated to do this. I absolutely LOVE studying the Word, and I want to make a habit of at least one study a week. So, are you with me? I hope so! If you see that I'm not keeping up with it, please point it out! I need some accountability here! ;) Anyway, thank you guys, for reading these posts. It makes me happy to see comments from my readers and to know that I'm not just typing words and sending them into some big black hole out there somewhere! I love you all! God bless you in the upcoming year of 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment